In today’s slowing economy, all of us our watching our pockets especially around the holiday. It is not that we don’t want to give any change to the Salvation Army Santa outside the stores during the holiday, we just aren’t sure what we have to spare when it comes to bills, expenses, and saving for Christmas or any other holiday presents.
Have you ever thought of doing both? This Christmas purchase presents for the holidays through company’s that give the gifts that keep on giving. Here the top 5 online stores I recommend:
1) Toms Shoes: Price Range () Not only are you clothing your loved ones in new shoes over the holidays but children in third world countries.
2) Acholi Beads – Give the gift of the smile with these gorgeous bracelets and necklaces as well as provide an income for the Acholi tribe.
3) Corridor of Hope – Sells handcrafts made by people in third-world countries to help provide them income for basic necessities, resources and opportunities.
4) Righteously Raw Chocolates – 100% Organic. Gluten Free. Vegan. Soy & Nut Free. DELICIOUS. Need I say more?
5) International Sanctuary – Beautiful jewelry made by survivors of human trafficking and sexual exploitation in India.